1. Sneakers - Bring shoes that you can comfortably stand in for 12 hours. You should bring a second pair or some rain boots in case it pours and gets all muddy. I love these Vans printed sunflower sneakers.
2. Backpack - Wearing a backpack will allow you to carry more and have better mobility through the crowds. Herschel's line of bags come in cute designs and colors.
3. Sunscreen - Did I mention that it's hot in Tennessee? Protect your skin from the intense rays with Neutrogena spray on sunscreen.
4. Lip balm - The heat can really dry out your skin, including your lips. I have full lips so there is no way I will leave home without some lip armor. I like Nivea's line of lip butter. It goes on smooth and hydrates instantly .
5. Sunglasses - Bring two just in case you lose one. Lucluc has a great selection of shades that will keep you looking cool no matter what!
6. Face/hand wipes- Between the all sweating and using those porta potties, face/hand wipes are a necessity. Sephora face wipes keeps your skin clean and looking radiant.
7. Camera- When your phone dies you will wish you had your camera to take that once in a lifetime moment.
8. Shorts- The great thing about bringing shorts is you can wear the same pair pretty much the whole time just be sure to change your top! The trick is to find ones that won't ride up your crotch. These high waisted denim shorts will be your best bet.
9. Hat - A brimmed hat will protect you from the sun and complete your cozy chic look.
10. Tank top- If you're like me and hate wearing bras, a bathing suite top is the way to go. Bring a cute tank top to use as a cover up if you don't want to walk around in just your bikini. Madewell is my go to for tanks and v-neck tees.
11. Scarf - Scarves are so versatile. You can use it in the day to wrap your hair up away from your face and at night, as a shawl to keep you warm when it gets chilly.
12. Face mist - I tend to have dry skin so I like to use Mac cosmetics face mist to keep my face looking dewy and moisturized throughout the day.